Title Junk food kids Title
Today on Instagram, a cherry collaboration is in the making. You can run over to Instagram and find lots of cherry recipes. My initial idea was to bake a cherry galette, then the thought of a hot oven in the middle of summer ended that. So I started looking around the house. I just bought this honey goat cheese, and I thought I bet that would taste amazing with cherries. I was so right. No baking, and you can have everyone grabbing a dipper and digging into this dish without reservation. I have found a new love. In five minutes, you can have this made and fall in love.
Have a tapas night by adding
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
- 8oz honey goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cherries
- 2 tbsp sliced and roasted almonds
- lemon olive oil for drizzling
- choice of dipper, apple slices, pitta chips, crackers.
- Place cheese on plate and flatten out a little. Removed pits from cherries if you wish. Top cheese with cherries, almonds and olive oil. Serve with your favorite dipper.
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3.6%|
|Vitamin A 8.4%||Vitamin C 3.4%|
|Calcium 6.4%||Iron 5.3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Junk food kids