How do you state Seal in French?
- phoque (plural: phoques)
- joint (plural: joints)
- prestige (plural: prestiges)
Seal in French examples
- De temps à autre, le phoque pointait la tête hors de l’eau. (Now and after that, the seal popped its go out of the water.)
- Le joint empêche l’eau d’entrer. (The seal avoids water from getting in.)
- Il vérifie le prestige royal sur la lettre. (He checks the royal seal on the letter.)
How do you state child seal in French
English Learning Tips
how to discover english
Teaching English as a foreign language
- 100+ I Love You in French!
- Good Morning in French
- 30+ Ways to Say Good Job in French
- 30 Happy Birthday Wishes in French
- What is the MAIN in French?
- Quiz: What would be the British variation to what Americans call “FRENCH TOAST”?
- English to French Language Exchange
- 90 Names of Baby Animals and Their Parents
- Animals List A-Z with Pictures [Infographic] – English Vocabulary for Kids
- 50+ Best Online Quiz Makers for Teachers and Others
- Personality Idioms Nerd Chatterbox Cold Fish Party Animal …
- Farm Animals & Farm vocabulary
- What are names of female animals?
- 8 Simple Animal Idioms That Will Make You a Better Communicator
- 10 Animal Idioms with Explanations to Improve Your Vocabulary [Infographic]
- 30 Catchy Food Quotes!
- 100+ Prepositional Phrase Sentences List & Prepositions
- It’s in the Bag significance [Idiom]
The post How do you state Seal in French? appeared initially on MyEnglishTeacher.eu Blog.