Written By: Adam Pick, Patient Advocate, Author & Website Founder
Published: November 9, 2021
[Update: Great News! The “Advances in Mitral Valve Surgery” webinar with Dr. Chikwe from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Wendy Spector, a recent mitral valve repair patient, was a wonderful and very interactive session with over 350 patient registrations. You can now watch the webinar video playback at this link.]
I’m excited to announce that our LIVE and FREE affected person training occasions proceed this Thursday, November 11 at 6pm EST, with a particular webinar, “Advances in Mitral Valve Surgery”. The featured audio system are Dr. Joanna Chikwe, the Chair of Cardiac Surgery at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the #3 ranked coronary heart hospital based on U.S. News & World Report, Wendy Spector, a mitral valve affected person, and me.
During this on-line occasion, you’ll study solutions to essential questions together with:
- What is mitral valve illness? How does it progress? What are the signs? What are the dangers?
- What are the totally different strategies used to restore or change a diseased mitral valve?
- Why ought to sufferers find out about the benefits of mitral valve restore?
- How are new minimally-invasive and non-invasive gadgets serving to sufferers? How would possibly new medical trials remodel the way forward for mitral valve remedy?
- What actionable recommendation does Dr. Chikwe have for sufferers with mitral valve illness?
We may also have an interactive “Questions & Answers” session the place YOU can ask your inquiries to Dr. Chikwe. This goes to be nice!
Keep on tickin!