Whether you’re waiting to remove or sticking around for a stopover, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) has numerous strong choices for dining within the airport. There’s a dining establishment from Food Network stalwart Michael Symon, along with a brewpub from the city’s most popular brewery,Great Lakes Brewing Company
Some operators are briefly closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, however there still are a good variety of operators keeping tourists fed today.
Here’s an extensive guide to the choices readily available for dining, drinking, and unwinding while at CLE.
Best an upgraded list of offerings on The Pub
.Pub for a sit-down meal or beverage: British A normal airport bar that finishes the job, the Reubens has a mix of
Best meals, like fish and chips, and more generic bar food, like hamburgers and Shake Shack Temporarily fast bite:
Sure (New York closed)Maybe, it’s a chain, however this Currito- based clothing makes a few of the very best hamburgers in the area, along with crinkle french fries and a mean chicken sandwich.
- Auntie Anne a spin today rather because it’s briefly closed?The rest:
- Bruegger’s: Bagels hot pretzel cherished by teenagers in mall all over.Serviceable’s
- Chick: Chicken bagel sandwiches.controversy– fil-A:
- Cinnabon nuggets and sandwiches with a side of Generic.
- Currito: calorie-bomb breakfast pastries.Good:
- Dunkin A healthy alternative for burrito bowls with a worldwide bent, plus healthy smoothies. Donuts for folks with dietary limitations.Love’
- Embers: New- it-or-hate-it chain coffee, doughnuts, and average breakfast sandwiches.Temporarily (throughout from main checkpoint):
Best in the
- Subway airportSad to look somewhere else for food, however discover:
- Euro Cafe: Basic chain deli sandwiches, though a choice for calorie-counters.Temporarily:
This to-go choices like breakfast sandwiches (
- Sammy closed)Beach Bar is the weakest of the 3 gated locations; here, choices consist of: Grill’s Island & & Gate:
- – y food and beverage that’s skippable unless a mai tai yearning hits (Degrees Pizza A1).Fast 800 Temporarily:
- Starbucks- casual pizza chain that cooks things up rapidly (Ubiquitous closed)Gate:
- Panini for coffee and pastries (Overstuffed A1).Gate’s:
Best sandwiches (Quaker Steak A6).Lube sit-down meal: Temporarily & &
This Pennsylvania((* )closed)(* )chain likewise has stations around Ohio, including this airport place. The casual dining establishment (its design has a gas-station style) is best understood for its chicken wings and more than 20 readily available sauces, such as ghost pepper and Asian lemongrass. Since they’re closed at the minute, those with a long time to take a seat ought to head to another concourse. (Gate B5)
Best for beverages: Vino Volo
Find treated meats, cheeses, and other treats at this airport chain, along with white wine flights and pairings, all amounting to a fairly civilized pre-flight location. (Gate B2)
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt: Frozen yogurt with different garnishes (throughout from Gate B6).
- Another Subway (throughout from Gate B6)
- Another Auntie Anne’s (Gate B6)
- Another Inca Tea, however with less food choices than Concourse C (see listed below)
Best sit-down meal: Bar Symon
This casual dining establishment from chef Michael Symon (Lola’s, B-Spot), who increased to nationwide prominence after his turns on The Chew and different Food Network reveals, provides beverages and bar food, with Symon’s own Cleveland- centric spin. The dining establishment makes a better-than-expected bloody mary and some addicting dry-rub wings. Find hamburgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and pierogies, too. (Between Gates C4-C6)
Best for beverages: Great Lakes Brewing Company
Cleveland’s most popular brewery now has a spin-off of its renowned brewpub at the airport. Expect the beers that have actually made the business cherished, from the Eliot Ness Amber Lager to the Burning River Pale Ale, plus a restricted offering of Eastern European- affected bar food products (pretzel-crusted chicken, a sausage sampler, bratwurst, pierogi, and more). (Gate C14)
- Potbelly: Sandwich chain– the Italian’s an excellent bet here (Gate C28)
- Wow Bao: A little however quite good choice of Asian meals, with a focus on dumplings (throughout from C8; briefly closed)
- Inca Tea Cafe: Coffee, tea, and so on (throughout from C28)
- Another Starbucks (Gate C22; briefly closed)
- Cantina Taqueria & & Tequila Bar: Newish choices for margaritas, tacos, and so on ( briefly closed)